Please check here for answers to your questions. Thank you.
My hair/wig making website: http://www.peak-mill.com
***The haul vid referenced within this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06fby7u_HeU
*** If you don’t know how to braid at all, this should give you a little head start/idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as0ufcfBI4Q&feature=em-comment_approve
***Additional info not included in vid:
* I’m 5’3″ for length reference and the hair reaches my belly button area and touches my waist a bit.
* Took me a whole day to complete(from morning to night). Keep in mind that I took breaks, such as eating, stretching, using the internet, shaving the sides of my head, etc. Filming the process also takes time. Keep in mind that the braid is really full as well.
* The braids felt really heavy for the first five days since I haven’t had in braids for years and the middle of my head was carrying the majority of the braids. After five days, I got used to it and it no longer felt as heavy. Keep in mind that the braid is really full as well.
* Took about five days for the sourness to stop, which enabled me to maneuver the hair better.
* Since the hair is really full and thick, if I want to take a shower, I gather it all on top of my head and cover it with a plastic shopping bag and tie it like a scarf to secure it.
* For the first five days, I wore a scarf to bed to tie the braids down and keep them in place. After the five days, I just went to bed with nothing covering my head.
* I oiled my scalp about every two-five days because my scalp gets really dry frequently.
* I wouldn’t really recommend washing the braids/your scalp while the braids are installed because the braids wouldn’t last as long but if you want to wash your scalp anyway, you could with a regular shampoo and conditioner.
***Where to get Xpression braiding hair?
* A lot of African stores and some Asian beauty supply stores sell Xpressions braiding hair. Also search google or go on ebay. They’re all over the place:)
***What I was wearing
* lace bustier: http://www.herroom.com/dominique-7749-brasselette-lace-low-back-bra.shtml
* yellow blazer: http://www.sheinside.com/Yellow-Collarless-Ruched-Sleeve-Crop-Back-Blazer-p-91791.html?url_from=peakmill
* earrings: https://fashmimi.com/african-studs/Stud0024
* colored contacts: dual tone brown from bestcoloredcontacts
* lip color: wet n wild purty persimmon lipstick, with lipglosses from the shany masterpiece makeup kit and nyx espresso lip liner
* Imposter by Pucado Ft Kamar
* I want you by Sojay
* Love me by Konkord
***camera used: canon t3i with kit lens
***editor used: final cut pro x
***Answers to some FAQ’s:
* I’M NIGERIAN AND I LIVE IN THE US!
* I AM NOT A GURU. I’M JUST A REGULAR HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU!
* I DON’T HAVE FACEBOOK OR TWITTER. ANYONE THAT CLAIMS TO BE ME ON THOSE SITES ARE FAKES!