Please check here for answers to your questions. Thank you.
My hair/wig making website: http://www.peak-mill.com
Answers to some FAQ’s:
* I’M NIGERIAN AND I LIVE IN THE US!
* I AM NOT A GURU. I’M JUST A REGULAR HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU!
* I DON’T HAVE FACEBOOK OR TWITTER. ANYONE THAT CLAIMS TO BE ME ON THOSE SITES ARE FAKES!
*Braiding hair used(1b): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bijoux-X-Pression-Collection-Synthetic-Braiding-Hair-Expression-Xpression-/160903650138?pt=US_Hair_Extensions&var=&hash=item25769adb5a
*Braiding hair used(1b/purple): http://www.ebay.com/itm/X-pression-Xpression-Expression-Braiding-Hair/180975618735?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=008&category=175636&cmd=ViewItem
* I used a full pack of hair for the black jumbo braid and half a pack for the purple jumbo braid. I used some left overs for the mini braid and the cornrows
* It took me about 15 mins to do the whole thing and I took it down after making this video. It was only done for video purpose
* To be able to wear it for a few days, you have to gel down your whole hair with a strong holding gel or else you will have to redo it every morning or at least fix some flyaways.
* I recommend redoing the swirl and bun portion every morning though, since it’s very quick and easy to do, in order to avoid doing damage to your own hair from using a strong holding gel. You will also be able to sleep with ease without worrying about messing up the hair lol
* To sleep with it, tie a silk scarf around it and cover it with a bonnet
* here is a link to a tutorial that could help you on how to braid your hair: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as0ufcfBI4Q
*gel: fantasia ic(does not flake, dry out, or break your hair and contains no acohol)
lamba remix by Hakym ft Wizkid
ulena by Adaz ft Flavour
What I’m wearing:
sweater: forever 21
lipstick: flawless beauty winter red
contacts: dual tone brown from bestcoloredcontacts
*Interested in my relaxed hair(how i care for it and the products i use)? follow the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqMAc6BOH5M&feature=plcp
*camera used: canon t3i
*editor used: final cut pro x