Update(2013)- I am now transitioning to natural hair but these tips did and still do work if your goal is healthy, long hair.
Today I just wanted to tell you that YOU CAN grow long and healthy hair!! I’ve compiled some tips just for you!!Some of these tips are specifically geared towards black hair, which is kinkier/curlier/relaxed. But they still can be applied to ANY hair type.
Some tips for long, healthy hair are:
1. Live a healthy lifestyle- Eat your fruits & veggies, drink plenty of water, take your vitamins and EXERCISE!!
2. No/Minimal Heat- Stay away from the flat iron, curling iron and blow dryer as much as possible. Limit heat to once per month if needed.
3. Protective Styling- Wear buns! Wear something that will keep your ends tucked away and off your shoulders. Switch up the placement of your buns to avoid breakage in one area.
4. Conditon, Condition, Condition- Deep condition at least once a week. Make sure you use a conditioner that is moisturizing.
5. Moisturize & Seal- Use a moisturizer and seal that moisturizer with an oil like coconut oil or olive oil.
Products mentioned in this video:
*ORS Curls Unleashed Curl Defining Creme
*Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
*Optimum Care Heat Protection Polisher
*Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeeeep conditioner
My Second Channel: EverythingMichTV https://www.youtube.com/user/EverythingMichTV?feature=mhee
TAGS:get ready with me stic big hairstylist glamour daily victorias secret good hot bouncy growth DIY retro dominican instructions brown black voluminous silicone protector tips tricks victoria model party bombshell howto tight morning afternoon evening semi heatless regimen my method treatment straightening secret secrets advice prepare ready with me using bella best 2012 thicker not relaxed relaxer perm virgin firm mousse dry wet flirty teasing tease video vixen eyelashes lock locks female queen princess goddess lady young woman pinup up hairdo before after everyday